Choose speciality channel:   Choose sector channel:     Search the site

ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS

Intimis 'Apples'

Agency: Proctor and Stevenson

Client: Intimis

The client, Intimis is a provider of 1/2/1 dialogue marketing systems. It's a very big and complex proposition, and can be very dry to explain. However, they are quite a radical bunch, committed to debunking a lot of the prevalent CRM gobblegook.

The brief was to focus on how we could communicate the proposition in the simplest, most cost effective way possible, in a format that was re-useable across many media and for multiple marketing and sales pitch purposes. 

The animation featured was produced to explain in a straightforward, entertaining way how their new patented feature 'PURLs anywhere' dramatically improves response rates and reduces marketing spend.

Here's the sales pitch straight from the mouth of Intimis Director Kevin Mason, "When you invite prospects and customers to visit your website do you know who responded? More than likely you’ll know how many of them hit a web page, and you’ll know the few who converted when they bothered to give you their details – say 20% of visitors for a well designed website. But what about the remaining 80%?

If you were given the contact details of these ‘warm’ prospects do you think you could convert more of them with a phone call or a re-solicitation email or letter? You’d only need to convert 25% of these and you’ve doubled your ROI on the campaign. Moreover, because you’ve got a small pool of interested prospects to harvest, your follow-up costs are minimised.

That’s precisely what Intimis personal URLs (PURLs) enable you to do. Rather than use one generic web address (URL) for response, everyone gets their own personal one. If they visit it, you know they did and you know what they looked at. It’s like seeing their footprints in the snow.”

So how did we turn this into straightforward, entertaining presentation? Watch the clip to find out...

AJR
drug coupons allied.edu pet prescription discount card
married men affairs My girlfriend cheated on me infidelity in marriage
how much is the abortion pill abortion at 16 weeks where can i get an abortion pill
medical abortions ourblog.bebrand.tv abortion clinic
printable cialis coupon bioselect-us.com cialis free coupon
tudorza patient assistance generic name for bystolic
discount coupon abortion pills over the counter surgical abortion
prescription card discount link cialis coupons from manufacturer
amoxicillin dosage for a uti amoxicillin dosage for a uti amoxicillin dosage for a uti
metformin and ketogenic metformin and ketogenic metformin and ketogenic
doxycycline for dogs uk doxycycline for dogs uk doxycycline for dogs uk
amoxicillin 500mg capsules how often amoxicillin 500mg capsules how often amoxicillin 500mg capsules how often
coupon cialis prescription drug discount cards free prescription drug cards
zithromax dogs link zithromax antibiotikum
yasmine blog.keylink.rs yasmin senel
cyklokapron wiki go cyklokapron
prescriptions coupons cialis savings and coupons online cialis coupons
voltaren gel voltaren rapid voltaren rapid
free cialis samples coupon coupons for prescription drugs coupons cialis
coupons cialis cialis coupons free coupons cialis
cialis discounts coupons britmilk.co.uk coupons prescriptions
coupon for prescription cialis coupons free cialis manufacturer coupon 2016
lamisil comprimidos lamisil crema precio lamisil crema precio
naloxone challenge test vivitrol implant buy naltrexone online


FILTER CREATIVE SHOWCASE

 







APPLY FILTER


3073 showcases match your criteria