Advice from Simeon Skey of Zephyr of TVC
1. Use eye catching pictures and images – your aim is to make people stop in their tracks!
2. On the other hand, there’s no point making people stop and stare at what is just a pretty picture, so make sure your brand is clearly seen.
3. Where possible, maximize the area available to visually reinforce your message. Think creatively about how you can do this: Zephyr TVC produces a range of promotional products to help you.
4. Remember, a large format is always a winner for a high visual impact!
5. If you choose moving products (like Zephyr TVC’s Feather Flags), it is even more important that they have large clear messages that are instantly recognizable.
6. Keep the message simple so not to overload visitors and to focus their attention.
7. Although you want to maximise the area available for your visual impact, this does not mean overcrowding! Ensure it is easy to navigate.
8. Always address the needs of your target audience: think about what will appeal to them.
9. Don’t underestimate how useful it is to have products that can be erected quickly - Zephyr TVC’s curved compact displays and roller banners are erected in a matter of minutes. However, they will still give a professional look.
10. Don’t be dazzled by the range of products out there, but be sure the product you buy is suitable for the program you have set out.
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.