The NEC, Birmingham
20 February 9:30am-5:00pm
21 February 9:30am- 4:00pm
Discover everything you need to know about promotional merchandise at Britain’s only independent trade show for the industry.
The 2007 Show is an event which should NOT be missed – and here are five good reasons why:
1. The Show has been re-designed and will be like nothing you have seen before.
2. We’ll help you meet the right suppliers – many of whom will be new faces.
3. Activities at the event will educate and inform you and your staff – our informative workshops are not to be missed.
4. We’ll enlighten and entertain all who attend.
5. You’re in the promotional business, so let PROMOTA work better for you by visiting YOUR show.
To attend the most important event in the UK for your business you must be a member of PROMOTA*. If you are not a member of PROMOTA or a PROMOTA-accredited overseas trade association, but you would like to visit the PROMOTA Show, please click here: http://show.promota.co.uk/join_promota.pdf
In order to save time, PROMOTA is encouraging members wishing to visit the Show to pre-register.
* Overseas members of trade associations with which PROMOTA has a reciprocal arrangement – PPAI, PPAC, and PSI - are able to attend.
For more information: www.promota.co.uk
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.