Building and retaining customers is critical for a business to survive and grow.
There is perhaps nothing to beat one-on-one customer service but CRM software programs can help the business-customer relationship in various ways:
• CRM technology can help tailor marketing by tracking customer interests, needs, and buying habits. Accordingly, as customers change they get exactly what they want.
• It can track the way customers use product and tailor the service strategy apprppriately. Customers then get what they need as the product ages.
• The technology can be used to micro-segment the buying centre to help coordinate conflicting and changing purchase criteria.
• When any of the CRM technology-driven improvements contribute to long-term customer satisfaction, they can improve customer relationships and loyalty leading a greater chance of repeat purchases. A decrease in customer turnover and accosciate decrease in marketing costs will lead to increased sales revenue and increased profit margins.
• Solutions to tackle customers challenges need to be tailored – there’s no one easy solution for all. But if this addressed and customer understanding and satisfaction improves, repeat purchases are more likely.
However CRM is less about a software programme and more about company-wide attitude.
If your customers matter, listen to them, talk to them and learn from them!
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.