Best practice from Rhythm NewMedia
In September 2007, Mazda launched a new advertising campaign designed to increase awareness of their new bold and stylish car model, the Mazda2.
Mobile advertising formed part of their marketing campaign designed to communicate with adults 25-34 in their leisure time.
The campaign used video ads on the 3-UK and T-Mobile to reach the Mazda2 target audience.
These video ads were placed with Rhythm’s ad network using the media buying agency Mindshare.
· Target potential customers that are increasingly hard to reach on traditional advertising channels
· Drive awareness for the Mazda2 car model
· Position the Mazda2 as a stylish and bold new car model
· Use mobile video with Rhythm to add unique and targeted element to broad TV campaign
· Deliver Mazda 2 advertisements to core demographic only
· Showcase Mazda2 ad and frequency manage
· Provide consumers with the ability to watch a vast array of quality content ranging from, News, Sport, Entertainment and Movies due to the fact that the Mazda2 targeted advertising was offering the audience the content for free in return for watching their ad
· Delivered 350,000 video ad impressions exactly as planned to 25-34 adults with no wastage
The following brand awareness metrics were measured using Rhythm’s unique in-line brand awareness research solution:
· 32% spontaneous awareness recall
· 70% prompted awareness recall
· 52% correct brand message attribution
· 32% felt more positive about the brand after seeing the add
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.