Social Media World Forum Europe has a raft of top-level speakers at its London event on 27-28 March, with key brands speaking to include Ford, HSBC, Twitter, FourSquare, EDF and LinkedIn.
The fourth SMWF Europe show is expecting over 4000 digital and social media industry professionals, for two days of sharing, collaborating and learning on how leading practitioners are successfully integrating social media into every aspect of their operations.
The event has over 80 confirmed speakers so far with new additions every day.
Top names include:
• Chris Brogan, President, Human Business Works
• Scott Monty, Global Media & Comms, Ford
• Bruce Daisley, UK Sales Director, Twitter
• Omid Ashtari, Director of Business Development, Europe, FourSquare
• Joshua Graff, Director, Marketing Solutions EMEA, LinkedIn
• Ben Watson, VP Marketing, HootSuite
• Debbie Weinstein, Senior Director, Global Media Innovation, Unilever
• Kevin Mathers, Head of Media Solutions, Google
• Lisa Walker, Head of Digital Marketing Communications, HSBC
• Lars Silberbauer, Head of Social Media, LEGO Group
• Kristen French, Head of Digital and Social Media, EDF Energy
• Matt McAlister, Director of Digital Strategy, Guardian Media Group
• Nick Jones, Head of Digital at Number 10 & Director of Interactive Services at COI
• Diana Plazas, Online Marketing Director, Doubletree
Hilton Hotels Corporation View the full speaker index.
Ian Johnson, founder of SMWF commented “We’re really excited to have so many leading brands contributing to the SMWF conference tracks. Structured tracks at the shows will cover Social Media, Social TV, Social Shopping, Social Business, Mobile Marketing and as part of the exhibition a free to attend Marketing Tech track.
To secure your place at this year’s leading social media event register today at www.socialmedia-forum.com/europe. Special advanced rate available until 29th Feb 2012.
Keep up with event news and announcements through the show blog: www.socialmedia-forum.com/blog Or via Twitter: @SocialMediaWF Contact: Rachel Thomas Marketing Manager email@example.com / +44 (0) 117 973 2353
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.