4th Screen Advertising, the leading premium mobile advertising agency today announced that it has launched its newly created mobile advertising proposition, the Engagement Platform.
Based on the latest release of 4th Screen’s ad-serving software, Mpression, the Engagement Platform which includes publishers globally such as, Vodafone, Shazam, The Guardian and Virgin mobile, delivers deep mobile advertising engagement tools including advanced mobile rich media formats (including bespoke formats for individual publishers), targeting techniques and engagement tracking.
Taken together, the suite of new tools gives publishers the opportunity to offer advertisers, media buyers and planners access to premium inventory and the ability to create compelling rich mobile ad campaigns that go well beyond the standard banner advertising model that mimics online advertising and delivers a very low yield.
The Engagement Platform is the only independent premium service that can deliver these rich media ad formats to all smartphones and application environments.
• New software developer kits (SDKs) so that advertisers can take full advantage of 4th Screen’s advanced mobile ad formats such as the iSlide, video, intersticials, location, augmented reality and overlays
• A separate innovation hub to develop bespoke formats for individual applications and publishers
• Advanced data mining to offer real time campaign planning and segmentation as well as ongoing artificial intelligence to dynamically optimise campaign performance
• Engagement research and reporting as part of integrated mobile campaigns to show the value of mobile beyond the click
• A full suite of campaign planning tools so that advertisers and agencies can plan and create highly targeted campaigns based on audience profiles, location and time for example
• Access to 4th Screen’s premium global publisher network which includes a global inventory of premium publishers in Europe, North America, South Africa and Asia
Mark Slade, MD, 4th Screen Advertising said: “Mobile advertising has evolved in step with the explosion of smartphone users. 4th Screen’s creative vision has always been to push advertising well beyond the banner format.
"The Engagement Platform is all about developing unique concepts for each of our customers, be that a brand, publisher, high-end application or mobile service, so the interaction between the advert and consumer is engaging and relevant to the mobile experience.
“The deal with Shazam for example, where we serve highly targeted mobile adverts based on the music tagging information at the heart of the Shazam service, underlines our expertise in both creativity and technology as it has allowed us to innovate and show our commitment to helping publishers deliver value and relevancy to their advertisers.
This in turn stimulates the value of Shazam’s inventory because it is based upon a much deeper and relevant advertising experience for users.”
4TH Screen Advertising is part of Mobile Interactive Group, a global integrated mobile and digital communications business – www.migcan.com
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.