Mobile Interactive Group (MIG), a global mobile and digital communications business announces expansion into America and Canada, with its digital agency Jigsaw, opening two new offices in Chicago and Toronto.
The move has been 100% driven by growing client demand for the agency’s unique integrated approach to delivering and implementing multi-channel digital campaigns that pull on the Group’s expertise across a broad range of online, mobile, and digital marketing and technology disciplines.
Other companies within the group include: 4th Screen Advertising (mobile advertising), Kilrush (mobile internet publishing), New Toy (experiential and mobile marketing) and Mobile Interactive Technology (M-commerce, messaging solutions and interactive platforms).
Barry Houlihan, CEO and Founder, MIG said “A core part of MIG’s strategy has been to grow and internationalise the business and we’re right on track to fulfil these goals in 2010. We have a unique breadth of mobile and digital capability which has enabled us to create leadership in certain sectors working with brands, media companies, broadcasters and with mobile network operators in the European market.
“The launch of Jigsaw in the USA and Canada is a result of incredible demand from existing major customers. We plan to grow all MIG businesses into these markets, and will make further announcements around other MIG companies launching in the very near future.”
Dominic Murray, MD, Jigsaw said “On the back of a very successful 2009 and the delivery of some of the UK’s biggest loyalty campaigns to date, including the FMCG award winning Walkers ‘Do us a Flavour – Win a Packet’ campaign, Jigsaw is working with various brands, such as Lays and Tropicana, in Canada and the USA to deliver ground breaking national digital interactive loyalty campaigns.
“Jigsaw can offer a seamless user experience from the application, to the mobile webpage, to Facebook and back to the traditional website, all while running a CRM programme that allows the brand to better connect with its customers. We’re delighted we have been able to grow Jigsaw into such a vast and exciting new market and are confident we will continue to provide technologically innovative solutions to our current and future clients.”
10 Things you should know about MIG
1. Sunday Times Tech Track winner 2008 (ranked no. 1)
2. World’s most integrated mobile value added services business
3. CEO and Founder Barry Houlihan is a former Ernst and Young entrepreneur of the year winner (2006)
4. Ranked No.1 mobile agency in the NMA (New Media Age) Marketing Services Guide (2008 and 2009)
5. Awarded Guinness World Record for Live8 for the largest ever text lottery in history (2005)
6. Won Diamond award for ‘Best Integrated Campaign for Walkers ‘Do us a Flavour, Win a Packet’ Gramia Awards (2009)
7. UK’s largest mobile payments provider (25% market share)
8. Clients currently include ITV, FIVE, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Three, Walkers, Tropicana, COI, Shazam, Bauer, Guardian and more
9. 125 staff with offices now in London, Dublin, Cape Town, Chicago and Montreal
10. Privately owned and all corporate development has been organically funded
Mobile Interactive Group: Tim Banks, Infomob email@example.com + 44 (0)7771 512 057
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.