Improve Digital (improvedigital.com) is introducing an integrated mobile offering to enable publishers to maximise income from their mobile ad inventory.
The online ad revenue optimisation specialist enables premium publishers in the UK and Europe to increase takings between 50 and 300 percent.
The new platform, which is enabled by technology developed by Improve Digital's US partner, Pubmatic (PubMatic.com) will extend these benefits to mobile. The move is in response to the rapid growth of the mobile advertising market.
Among the key findings of the IAB UK's mobile ad spend figures published in 2009: ?28.6 million was spent on mobile in 2008, a figure almost double the previous year. Looking ahead, recent study by GroupM forecasts that mobile advertising spend will increase 19 percent to $3.3 billion in 2010.
The combination of mobile and online offering further strengthens Improve Digital’s footprint with premium publishers in The UK and Europe.
Publisher benefits include:
- Ad network representation: The platform connects to the optimal mix of mobile ad networks according to publishers’ content, audience, and brand safety requirements
- Real-time decision making: The platform decides in real-time which mobile ad network can best monetise each impression and select the highest paying ad network every time
- Brand control: The same comprehensive brand control capabilities that protect Improve Digital’s web publishers from unwanted ads, channel conflict, and ad latency issues will also extend to the mobile platform
- Audience insight: Mobile-specific data points such as device, user location, and user demographics are considered as part of the ad network and exchange selection process to maximise publisher revenue
- One consolidated management dashboard (web and mobile): Publishers will be able to manage and review comprehensive reporting and analytics from one consolidated dashboard that tracks both their Web based ad sales and mobile ad sales
"While the consumption of mobile content has grown exponentially, particularly with the iPhone and Android platforms, the ability to monetise the mobile web has become increasingly difficult for premium publishers,” said Rajeev Goel, co-founder and CEO of PubMatic.
“Our integrated mobile solution gives publishers the ability to take full advantage of their highly lucrative mobile ad inventory by simplifying the process by which they manage and select the most effective ads for their mobile web sites and applications.”
Joëlle Frijters, CEO and co-founder of Improve Digital confirms: “Improve Digital has built strong relationships with publishers through understanding their 'pain-points'. This means we make it straightforward for them to take advantage of the complex digital eco-system and see it as an opportunity rather than a threat. Therefore launching a mobile platform is a key step – as more and more people view the internet from their phone, it is essential that publishers can benefit from increased mobile advertising revenues.”
Publishers interested in participating in the mobile platform launch can contact Improve Digital for more information: http://www.improvedigital.com/contact
For more information, please contact Kate Alexander e: email@example.com t: +44 (0)20 8543 8481 m: +44 (0)7788 584413
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.