e-Dialog, the proven provider of advanced e-mail marketing services and solutions, has announced the availability of Precision Central version 7.0, a suite of integrated, Web-based e-mail campaign management, analysis, segmentation, data integration and reporting tools.
The new solution is designed to help enterprise marketers efficiently optimise e-mail campaigns and maximise revenues. New application features include a sophisticated testing tool, enhanced content management capabilities for easing complex custom publishing, a graphical dashboard for monitoring and reporting campaign engagement metrics, and a flexible user management tool particularly useful in multi-user production environments.
“With 82 percent of direct marketers expecting e-mail marketing’s effectiveness to increase over the next three years it is critical that they have the tools to efficiently meet those expectations especially given the pressures of the current economic climate," said John Rissi, chief executive officer of e-Dialog.
“For example, some of the key areas where marketers face challenges to making their programs more productive and efficient are in testing and content management. The new capabilities of our platform will help them address those challenges without putting additional burdens on their resources."
Precision Central 7.0 is available immediately to all of e-Dialog’s clients and is supported by one of the largest global professional services organisation in the industry. Highlights include:
· Quick Test – A powerful testing tool that allows marketers to optimise marketing campaigns by testing any element within an e-mail, such as messaging, creative, and/or offer, and quickly and easily deploy the winning campaign to the remainder of the audience.
· Grid Publisher – Transforming the way content assets are organised, Grid Publisher enables marketers to manage large-scale, dynamically published e-mail campaigns with many variable content assets, resulting in sending more relevant e-mails with less effort.
· Enhanced Content Library – Provides an improved way to categorise, search and permission content assets, simplifying marketers’ ability to work with large content libraries in enterprise environments.
· Precision Dashboard - e-Dialog’s new reporting dashboard provides a graphical snapshot of the health of a marketer’s e-mail programs. The tool enables them to configure and view multiple charts detailing performance metrics, make comparisons, and monitor customer engagement and list health for reporting to key stakeholders and refining future mailings.
· Multiple User Management Tool - This new tool lets specified administrators assign user permissions, including content and audience management, within the Precision Central suite of applications. This provides enterprise-level marketers with distributed users more control over their production environments and delivers powerful efficiency gains for those with large groups of users.
· Enhanced User Interface – With a unified design and functionally driven menu navigation, marketers will find Precision Central 7.0 tools quicker to learn and easier to use, thus reducing the time it takes to complete tasks.
“In this economic environment it is critical for our e-mail marketing programs to be successful and for us to be able to assess and share those results internally,” said Kurt Officer, senior manager of e-Commerce for Figis.com. “Because e-mail is one of the best direct marketing channels we use, it is key for us to communicate that success to the rest of the company.
"We’re looking forward to several of the new features, such as Quick Test, which will ensure that we are sending highly targeted campaigns, and Precision Dashboard, which will allow us to communicate those successes to the rest of the organisation."
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.