Heard all the buzz but don't know where to start?
Last year smart phones began to dominate the mobile marketplace. Apple recently announced 1million sales of the iPhone in the UK and over 10million Worldwide. After previous false-dawns many people have said that 2009 is finally the year of the mobile.
Mobile marketing currently offers some of the highest ROI of any marketing activity. It can also help drive brand equity and brand innovation. Best of all mobile is relevant to every target audience and doesn’t need to cost much to get started.
Our seminar will help you kick start your mobile marketing training by looking at all of the opportunities – from iPhone applications to mobile advertising. Join us and hear the leading mobile marketers in the UK explain how to gain mobile success.
• Shazam – who will explain how they built an iPhone application that has been downloaded 2million times
• BBH – explain how Lynx built the most awarded mobile campaign
• 02 – view from a major operator and predictions for the future that will help shape your mobile campaigns
• Yahoo – Hear about Yahoo's latest mobile initiative - Yahoo! Mobile
• Blyk – sharing their secrets on how to maximise ROI through mobile advertising
• MiG – how you can use iPhone applications to help build your brand
• Colour Catcher – will share the secrets of how they increased sales by 300% through an SMS campaign
• Neilson – presenting cutting edge research that will help you maximise your investment in the mobile market
The seminar will run on Thursday 30 April at our central London training offices. To find out more contact Daniel on 020 7300 7333 or email Daniel@utalkmarketing.com
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.