By Microsoft adCenter
A well-judged combination of editorial and merchandising transformed the MSN Shopping portal into a highly effective virtual shop window for online fashion retailer www.koodos.com. The recently launched site, which offers designer brands at bargain prices, found its digital marketing solution generating 40,000 leads each month, with above-average conversion rates.
- Provide a channel for promoting the Koodos product range and prices
- Combine targeting of shoppers with broader reach amongst men and women
- Increase brand awareness
- Drive better qualified leads to the Koodos site
- Increase conversion rate.
Microsoft Advertising developed a digital marketing solution for Koodos built around a partnership with the MSN Shopping channel. The site provided a high-quality editorial and merchandising environment for themed promotions exploring different aspects of the Koodos product range, with the MSN Shopping newsletter and emails helping to drive traffic and broader awareness.
- The marketing solution delivered 40,000 qualified leads to Koodos every month
- Traffic more than doubled in the second month of the campaign
- A two per cent conversion rate outperformed the average for digital marketing solutions.
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.