Hush Interiors needed to revamp its website, read here how they did it.
To develop a new web site that:
• Reflects the new brand identity.
• Acts as an in-store sales tool: educating about the broader product range available to order.
• Appeals to a wide ranging target audience.
• Differentiates Hush from its competitors.
• Sells a lifestyle, not just furniture.
• Can be updated in-house.
• A contemporary web site that is easy to navigate and incorporates strong imagery.
• A content managed web site that allows Hush personnel to update product information.
• An integrated e-mail marketing tool to encourage interaction between Hush and its clients and prospects.
• Brand consistency.
• Fully content managed.
• Acts as a virtual showroom in store to showcase products available to order direct from the manufacturer.
Hush Interiors is a niche furniture retailer specialising in the provision of contemporary and modern interior solutions. They have exclusive relationships with some of the world’s most exciting designers and manufacturers.
Hush approached Room 58 in 2007 seeking an integrated marketing strategy. We have undertaken a number of projects for them including compilation of a marketing strategy, re-branding, interior and exterior design of the showroom, along with the design, creation and execution of a range of marketing materials.
This project focused specifically on the implementation of the brand across digital media. We wanted to design and develop a web site that not only propelled the Hush brand forward but focused on enhancing the user experience in-store, by demonstrating the extended range of furniture and accessories available to order.
The sliding door panel feature along with high impact contemporary imagery draw the visitor into the site, where the simple navigation allows the visitor to browse the full product range with ease.
Personalisation is a feature of the site, allowing visitors to select their favourite products and enter them into a memory box. An e-commerce facility for accessories is under development and will further enhance the user experience and allow the business to expand geographically.
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.