infoUK, the business-to-business sales leads and business data provider, has launched infoUK.com its online sales leads and direct marketing tool for B2B marketers, small businesses and business owners.
infoUK.com has been designed as a new business tool to help marketers and businesses to generate sales and secure profitable new customers. Launched in beta to encourage more user interaction and involvement, the site at www.infouk.com incorporates real-time technology to react and adapt according to user feedback and requirements.
Offering a wide range of web-based tools for sales leads, direct mail marketing, telemarketing and customer relationship marketing (CRM), the site is expected to offer B2B marketers a real alternative and will bring greater choice into the market.
Further enhancements, including email marketing, customer retention, marketing campaign management and fulfilment are due to be rolled out in the coming months. Sitting behind the site is infoUK’s business data bureau through which the company is already providing a bespoke range of services for clients with more complex requirements, including analytics and hosted data solutions.
Richard Lloyd, general manager of infoUK, said: “We have designed the site in such a way to benefit both experienced marketers and new users of business data alike. The site is user and need-specific so that customers have simple and easy access to more targeted and profitable new business opportunities. It’s not just about new business acquisition; it’s about providing the right type of prospects and leads to support better business.”
Key features of infoUK.com include:
· A ‘look-a-likes’ feature to enable users to submit basic details on their best customers to download hot new sales leads and prospects that mirror and have similar characteristics to existing good customers
· Instant access to sales leads, information on businesses, business contacts and decision makers
· Targeted direct mail and telemarketing lists in a wide range of downloadable formats
· Dedicated features and support for marketers and data professionals to help them generate revenue
· Online tools for small businesses and business owners to introduce them to the benefits of direct marketing
· Direct business data and sales leads feeds into CRM packages, including Salesforce.com.
Richard Lloyd concludes, “Customers aren’t afraid to shop around to get the best results at the best price. In today’s business climate, effective marketing is more critical than ever before to secure and retain the right kind of profitable new business. Through this site and our look-a-like service we are providing easy access to exactly that.”
For further information, please contact Ellen Carroll at Nellie PR on 0115 9220540, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.
||Read more inspirational content from