Organisers of the Promotional Marketing Exhibition will be launching the first ever technology pavilion at the 2009 exhibition, set to take place between the 24 and 26 March at the Royal Horticultural Halls, Westminster, London.
The pavilion will showcase exhibitors who offer products and services regularly used in the incentive, promotions and motivation industry to encourage end user participation. They include viral marketing, media replication, mobile interactivity, gadgets and mobile marketing as well as newer concepts such as SMS vouchers and barcodes for couponing.
Simon Tilley, managing director of Promotional Marketing Exhibition organisers Volume Exhibitions, said: “Each year, before the exhibition closes, we speak to exhibitors and visitors alike for their thoughts on the exhibition, which areas interested them, what could be improved, and what they would like to see introduced.
“We believe a new technology pavilion will add real value to the exhibition and give visitors an opportunity to speak to those behind concepts such as viral marketing campaigns which have proven extremely popular with the public. In addition, the SMS voucher, which allows companies to target set groups and send them a voucher via text with a discount for a local service, for example, is a relatively new concept but where it has been used it has become very successful in a relatively short space of time.
“Technology is at the heart of many new innovations and the creation of a dedicated technology pavilion will allow visitors to experience the best of what the industry has on offer under one roof.”
The exhibition, which is now in its fourth year, is the only central London exhibition held during the springtime when many new budgets are released, making it an essential event for those in the business of building and promoting brands.
Notes to Editor:
- The Promotional Marketing Exhibition takes place between 24 and 26 March 2009 at the Royal Horticultural Halls, Westminster, London
- To pre-register for the Promotional Marketing Exhibition or for more information, visit the website www.promotionalmarketingexhibition.co.uk
- For information on exhibiting please call Dave Jeanes on 01732 867766 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promotional Marketing Exhibition 2009 is organised by Volume Exhibitions
- The Promotional Marketing Exhibition is run by a team of exhibition experts who have great experience and have highly valued reputations in the promotional marketing sector
For further press information or photography contact
Naira Ruhomally or Val Mumby
Promotional Marketing Exhibition 2009 Press Office
Tel: 020 7736 4022
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.