Sitebrand.com Inc., the operating subsidiary of Pretium Capital Corp. (TSX-V: PTA), a leader in online marketing solutions, today announced a number of first-half of calendar 2008 accomplishments.
As context, Sitebrand provides a managed service which allows ecommerce sites to present each visitor with personalized content, including messaging and rich media and visuals, relative to their unique attributes and behaviors.
This capability, known as “Personalization”, dramatically increases on-site conversion – the number of visitors which make a purchase. The first six months of calendar 2008 demonstrated significant success for Sitebrand and clearly established this Canadian software provider as the leader in Personalization.
“The market – customers, press, and influencers – have clearly responded to our thought leadership and service offering.” said Justin Shimoon, Sitebrand CEO, “Our customers continue to achieve amazing financial returns, the media and bloggers continue to reference us as leaders and proven performers, and the financial markets have rewarded us with support in connection with the recent reverse takeover of Sitebrand by Pretium.”
Throughout the first half of calendar 2008, Sitebrand achieved the following:
Pretium’s acquisition of Sitebrand, and follow-on resumption of trading on the TSX.V demonstrated financial market confidence in the company
A customer satisfaction survey of Sitebrand clients demonstrated that
92% rank Sitebrand’s account management good or better
95% say Sitebrand is good value
95% would recommend Sitebrand to others
- Partnership agreements were signed with Coremetrics, Solid Cactus, and Elastic Path
- Media exposure in major publications including MarketingSherpa.com, MarketingProfs.com, ClickZ.com, InternetRetailer.com, E-Commerce Times, Practical E-Commerce, eMarketingandCommerce.com, UTalkMarketing.com, OnlineMarketWorld.com, DM News and Canadian Retailer
- Launched a thought leadership webinar series featuring several prominent solution providers including Coremetrics, Silverpop, ZAAZ, LivePerson and Elastic Path
- Launched a thought leadership podcast series featuring several prominent solution providers, and Sitebrand clients, including FixYa, eBillMe, LivePerson, MyBuys, OnlineMarketWorld, ProAthlete, and Sydney’s Closet
- Published impressive case studies documenting real challenges and measurable solutions, utilizing Sitebrand, from ecommerce leaders including CableOrganizer.com, Sydney’s Closet, Legendary Whitetails, Wholesale Tool, and ElectricShopping.com
- Launched v6.1 of Sitebrand’s Retail Marketing Suite, which embraced web 2.0 usability, and was featured by Yahoo!
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.