This campaign won silver in the Sony Radio Academy Awards, Competition Award category.
After a hugely successful launch in the nineties, sales of ckOne were in steady decline.
The brand needed to raise awareness of the ckOne brand and re-establishing it as unique, cool and individual.
OMD UK was faced was with a limited budget and within the heavily cluttered pre-Xmas period.
This radio campaign on the Galaxy and Kiss radio networks reconnected the brand with today’s youth audience.
- to continue to focus their advertising around the idea of being original and unique
- to reinforce their association with new music
- to achieve complete consumer engagement in the brand
Conveying Brand Values:
- 74% agree ckone is “cool”, 70% “unique” and 90% “modern”
- 50% said it was a brand associated with fresh new music•47% felt it will encourage them to buy ckone
- 91% felt the advertising was appropriate to ckone
Sales Uplift - In the analogue covered regions VS rest of country, sales were up 12%.
Director of Radio OMD UK, Ben Barker, said “I’m delighted with effectiveness of the ckone campaign.
“The results prove how the combination of radio sponsorship and promotion can successfully deliver increased brand perception and sales uplifts for a client, and the Kiss/Galaxy partnership helped deliver the scale required to do this on a national level.”
To read about this campaign in full click the link below.
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.
||Read more inspirational content from